WGA's Professional Services practice was formed to respond to the risk management and insurance brokerage needs of professional services firms in the middle market sector, including:
- Law firms
- Accounting firms
- Consulting firms
- Architects and Engineers
This WGA practice provides a broad overview of the risks faced by responding with recommendations and solutions to risk management issues based on time-tested approaches and demonstrate creativity, with a sharp focus on cost and efficacy.
The practice is structured to provide three core advisory and placement services to Professional Services firms:
- Due Diligence, Program Design
- Professional Liability, Employee Benefit Plans, Property & Casualty, Executive Life & Disability
- 401(k) Advisory, Private Client Group, Excess Liability Programs
Benefits to your Firm
WGA is a full-service broker and risk advisory firm dedicated to the middle-market professional services sector. Our team has 20 years of experience in providing transactional services to firms in this space.
There are many insurance policies available in the marketplace. Listed here are just some coverages that may be of interest to your company.
- Professional Liability: Covers your costs for defending and settling third party liability claims against your company and its attorneys alleging failure to perform, negligence and as defendants when named in lawsuits against your clients.
- Cyber/Network Damage: Covers your company's own financial loss for the cost to recreate data, clean up your computer networks and websites including lost income and extra expense due to various, fortuitous electronic commerce interruptions, including hacking, viruses and a breach of security.
- General Liability: Covers you for third-party claims alleging a wide range of liability exposures including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury.
- Employment Practices Liability: Responds to claims arising from wrongful acts in the workplace. The most frequent types of claims alleged under such policies include: wrongful termination, discrimination and sexual harassment.
WGA's Professional Services team are members of the
Association of Legal Administrators (ALA).
For additional information about our Professional Services Practice, please contact Lynne Ahearn at our Corporate Headquarters at 617.646.0226 or via email at .