WGA's Private Equity Practice was developed to address the specific risks and challenges of the investment industry, and to service middle market PE growth capital sectors. The practice is structured to provide three core advisory and placement services to PE firms:
- Pre/Post Transactional Services - Due Diligence, Program Design
- The PE Entity - General Partnership Liability, Employee Benefit Plans, Property & Casualty, Executive Life & Disability
- The PE Professional - 401(k) Advisory, Private Client Group, Excess Liability Programs
Benefits to the Private Equity Firm
WGA is a full-service broker and risk advisory firm with a dedicated team solely in the middle-market private equity arena. Our team has 20 years of experience in providing transactional services to firms in this space and we have industry specialists who lead the post-acquisition efforts and on-going portfolio services.
Benefits to Portfolio Companies
We have one tailored transaction team for Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits with a centralized facility for due diligence and post-closure servicing. We have strong carrier relationships that are focused on middle market and specific industry sectors. And we provide due diligence for any bolt-on acquisition.
Premium Aggregation Programs (PAP)
- Creates market leverage with your buying power
- Allows for a consistent and the most comprehensive coverage across the investment portfolio
- Each portfolio company maintains stand-alone programs
- Provides significant savings across the portfolio
- Reduces administrative costs & enhances data collection and analysis
- Structure the program according to risk appetite
- Establishment of common renewal dates to enhance market leverage
- Annual Stewardship meetings
For additional information about our Private Equity Practice, please contact Peter Strong at our Corporate Headquarters at 617.646.0393 or via email at .